By partnering with ATHE, we have gained access to three levels of ATHE Business and Administrative Management (B&AM) qualifications that are designed to provide learners with enhanced job prospects in a range of industries at middle management levels. The core selection of management subjects include Human Resources, Marketing, Finance and Strategy and a selection of five optional specialisms that will enable access to management.
Level 4 (Year 1) Diploma in Business & Administrative Management
The Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management (B&AM) is a 120-credit qualification, equivalent to the first year of a bachelor’s degree and is part of a flexible suite of administrative management qualifications offered by ATHE for which learners must complete eight (8) mandatory units and two (2) optional units.
On successful completion of a Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management, several progression opportunities are open to learners who can progress to:
- a Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management; or to
- other ATHE Certificates and Diplomas in Management at a higher level with the opportunity to specialise in Healthcare or Travel and Tourism; or to
- a degree programme in a partner university and claim exemptions for some of the units completed For more information, see: https://athe.co.uk/level-4-business-and-administrative-management-qualification/
The SAY School is guided by the ATHE’s policy regarding access to qualifications which are designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above; the policy states that access to qualifications:
- should be available to everyone who is capable of reaching the required standards
- should be free from any barriers that restrict access and progression
- should be equal opportunities for all those wishing to access the qualifications
In addition, the SAY School should review the prior qualifications and experience of each learner and consider whether they meet the necessary foundations to undertake the level 4 programme of study.
- Fundamentals of Administrative Management
- Administrative Systems
- Managing Operations
- Managing Quality
- Personal Effectiveness
- Managing People in Organisation
- Managing Information & Knowledge
- Finance for Administrative Managers
- Plus 2 Options
On successful completion of a Level 5 Diploma (B&AM) there are a number of progression opportunities open to learners who may progress to:
- a Level 6 Diploma or Extended Diploma in Business and Administrative Management or to other ATHE Certificates and Diplomas in Management at a higher level
- a degree programme in a partner university and claim exemptions for some of the units completed
- employment in the private, public or third sectors
The fee for the L4 Diploma (B&AM) is GBP £1,499 payable in full on registration.