By partnering with ATHE, we have gained access to three levels of Business and Management (B&M) Qualifications that are designed to provide learners with entry level job prospects in a range of industries, with a core selection of management subjects such as Managing People, Marketing, Finance and Strategy and a wide selection of optional specialisms such as Business Ethics and Islamic Finance.
The ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Management has been designed for learners who wish to develop the skills and knowledge required for roles in low and mid-level management. They have been developed in partnership with universities by the ATHE with progression in mind and to enable learners to continue to a range of undergraduate Business & Management degrees at its partner universities. There are two different qualifications available on the specification.
1. If you study the 60-credit diploma, then you must study two (2) mandatory units and two (2) optional units.
2. If you study the 120-credit extended diploma, then you must study all four (4) mandatory units and pick four (4) optional units.
- Designed with support from universities
- Will be delivered by distance learning.
- Graded Pass, Merit or Distinction
The SAY School is guided by the ATHE’s policy regarding access to qualifications. The L4 Diploma in B&M is designed for learners who are aged 18 and above, and who have recently been in education or training; the profile on entry is likely to include one or more of the following:
- A GCSE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects
- Five or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- Other related level 3 subjects such as ATHE level 3 Diplomas
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
Units (60-credit diploma)
- Communication Skills for Business
- People in Organisations
- The Business Environment
- Financial and Management Accounting Techniques for Managers
- Plus 1 Optional unit
Units (120-credit extended diploma)
- Business Environment
- Resource Management
- Communication Skills
- People in Organisations
- Plus 4 Options
Learners will have two terms, i.e. two intensive teaching blocks (~2 months) to complete all units. Completion of the L4 Diploma (B&M) enables entry onto the second year of the top-up BSc degree at a(n) ATHE university, online or on campus.
For more information, click here
The fee for the L4 Diploma (B&M) is GBP £999, payable in full on registration.