By partnering with ATHE, we have gained access to three levels of ATHE Business and Administrative Management (B&AM) qualifications that are designed to provide learners with enhanced job prospects in a range of industries at middle management levels. The core selection of management subjects include Human Resources, Marketing, Finance and Strategy and a selection of five optional specialisms that will enable access to management.
Level 6 (Year 3) Diploma in Business & Administrative Management
The Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management (B&AM) is a 120-credit qualification that outlines how organisations plan strategically, implement and evaluate plans to maximise competitive advantage. The core content of this qualification is for those entering mid-to senior level of management with an emphasis on making the progression from undergraduate to graduate studies, including understanding of the proactive skills and organisational development mentality expected of a senior manager.
The SAY School is guided by the ATHE’s policy regarding access to qualifications which are designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above. ATHE’s policy regarding access to our qualifications is that:
- they should be available to everyone who is capable of reaching the required standards
- they should be free from any barriers that restrict access and progression
- there should be equal opportunities for all those wishing to access the qualifications
In addition, the SAY School is compelled to review the prior qualifications and experience of each learner and consider whether they meet the necessary foundations to undertake the level 6 programme of study, its most advanced.
- Strategic Management
- Dynamics of Leadership
- Management Information Systems for Business
- Advanced Finance for Decision Makers
- Plus 2 Options
Learners have from one term (~2 months) to six terms (~12 months) to complete all units. On successful completion of a Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management several progression opportunities open to learners who may progress to:
- the ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management
- a postgraduate degree programme in partner university
- employment in the private, public or third sectors
For more information, see: https://athe.co.uk/level-6-business-and-administrative-management-qualification/
The fee for the L6 Diploma (B&AM) is GBP £2,499 payable in full on registration.