The SAY Virtual Business Incubator combines collaboration and teleconferencing technologies in our proprietary e-mentoring platform to provide continual support to early-stage ventures. Over the 6-12 months programme, SAY endeavours to turn ideas into viable businesses in an affordable way, while introducing them to the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Assistance with validating business idea through “stress testing”
- Refinement of new venture ideas into viable businesses in a safe learning environment
- Access to a unique combination of process, services and support infrastructure
- Access to a customised learning programme, learning materials and mentorship
- Access to experienced facilitators to help you on your entrepreneurial journey
- Action focused process to guide you through each phase of the journey
- Access to a customised learning programme and resources
- Peer to peer support network to help you to create and grow your network
- Online Training to cover key topics to successfully develop your business idea into viable venture
- Certificate in Applied Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
Initially, we ask for a short description of your business idea, in your own words (our application has details). Upon review, we outline a development programme specific to the idea, market and industry. Once agreed, we begin work with you to help turn your idea into reality.
Contact us now for more information and a copy of the application form:
- Pay an application fee of £599, at which time you are assigned a mentor and given access to our e-mentoring platform
- Start engagement at the agreed date and time, and agree a schedule/diary of regular contacts with your mentor
- Keep your mentor up to date on your progress via our mentoring platform.
- Be respectful and appreciate the guidance provided by your mentors.
- Allocate at least 7-10 hours per week to work on your business idea.